“Earlier in October we updated you on the delay to the changes to the ADI part 3 test.
We wanted to let you know that we still do not have parliamentary approval to make them and that we’ve written to candidates with tests booked until 1 December to explain their options.
It is important to note that this delay does not affect the changes to the driving test that are being introduced on 4 December.
We’ll keep you informed of further developments and let you know when the changes will be implemented.
We understand this has been frustrating, and we thank you for your patience.”
The follow up to ORDIT trainers says there are two options if you have a test booked between 13th of Nov and 1st of December you can either take the existing Part 3 or move the date out for the new one.